Apply To Be An Authorized Dealer
Thank you for your interest in becoming an authorized Richardson Dealer. Richardson follows a controlled distribution policy and does not sell directly to the consumer. Our products are available only through authorized dealers, distributors, and resellers in the apparel and headwear business. Many factors go into approving a new account, listed below are a few qualifying requirements to become an authorized Richardson dealer when we are in an open enrollment period.
- Must have a registered resell certificate for the states in which you do business.
- Must be located in a commercial business location and have been in business for at least two years.
- Must be able to maintain an annual purchase volume of $10,000 or more with Richardson.
- Must be willing to place both blank and decorated product orders through Richardson's B2B platform.
If your business meets the above minimum requirements, please fill out the Authorized Dealer Questionnaire to apply for a new Richardson account.
- We will review your Authorized Dealer Questionnaire within 5 business days.
You can also use our Dealer Locator to locate an authorized Richardson dealer to assist you placing orders, quoting prices and help with custom headwear.
Richardson blank headwear is also available from a select list of wholesale distributors.
Thanks again for interest in Richardson products!
New Account Team