COMMUNITY OUTREACH REQUESTS
GUIDELINES & APPLICATION
As a global headwear company,Richardson’s strives to be a responsible citizen and support the local communities in which we work and live. At Richardson, we recognize that we cannot have a healthy and growing business unless the communities we serve are healthy and sustainable. We have committed ourselves to improve the quality of life in the communities where we do business. Our community investment priorities reflect the pillars and roots of Richardson and wish to enhance our communities youth sports programs.
Community Outreach Application GuidelinesEach year, we receive hundreds of proposals for a variety of initiatives, programs, and events. While we are pleased that there are so many volunteer and organizations working to make a difference in our communities, we are focused on those initiatives that align with our overall community investment priorities. When submitting your request please be as descriptive as possible while explaining how your organization will enhance your community.
Richardson is interested in receiving applications from organizations that meet the following criteria
- The proposal must serve residents in communities which fall within our geographical footprint
- Organizations must apply online for community sponsorship funding and provide the required supporting documentation
- Funding requests are accepted at any time and are reviewed once a month. When possible, please apply a minimum of three (3) months in advance of the event or program
- Only one community sponsorship will be awarded to an organization per calendar year. If renewed funding is desired, the organization must submit a new request
- We consider sponsorship proposals from a wide variety of organizations. Preference is given to projects and activities that fall within our specific giving priorities of athletics, have broad-based support, and offer an opportunity for employee volunteer involvement
If you are seeking support from Richardson and qualify under the guidelines provided, please complete the online application here.